Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Alice in the Flowers card

This week at Mo's Challenge Blog we were asked to make a storybook inspired card.  So easy using the gorgeous images at Mo's.  I chose to use the Pencil Alice.  She is beautiful and very fun to color. 



What i did:
I purchased a book at Goodwill to use as my background, it was one of those encyclopedia storybooks that no one buys and it gets trashed in the end, this way i was able to recycle this book and will be able to  use it for many more projects.  I also used the paper flowers in the dollar section at Michaels and the little pink "buds" were from a flower pick at Michaels.  I also colored Alice using my copics.  I've been using the ranger pearl paint for embellishments.

4 comments:

  1. oooh Grandma Bonnie!! I love this! Such a great idea to have the book page in the background! Such a great idea!! So glad you joined us this week at Mo's! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the story page background. Glad you joined us in Mo's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely, Bonnie! I love the page as the background...
    hugs and blessings,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is pretty cool! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!