Sunday, July 10, 2011

Knock, Knock- Birthday card

I really like a challenge and the "Bad attitude" challenge at Tiddly Inks...is so hard for me this week.  But no, i couldn't do that challenge, i thought i'd combine the other two challenges that were suggested and i added a sketch one as well...so i had to put my thinking cap on and here is what i came up with....



 I tried to make the sketch look like a cupcake, the lace like frosting, and the knock knock joke i made up to work for the "bad attitude" challenge.


The sketch is for deconstructing Jen
Lace for Cute Card Thursday
and Birthday for Simply Betty

Copics used:
Skin- E50, 51. 02
Hair- RV04, 66, E27. 39. V000, BV02
Dress- BG45, 49, 10
Boots- RV66, C5, 7

11 comments:

  1. Great kids card love the image thanks for joining us at Simply Betty. Best wishes Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, this is so fun!! Love her colored hair and what a fun sentiment for a birthday!! Thanks so much for joining us again this week at Tiddly inks!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! Those pink strands of hair rock! Such a bad girl, this one ;D Hug, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehehe!! Bonnie she's so cute! love the silly Knock Knock sentiment! awesome!!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Tiddly!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I really love the way you colored it! Great hair! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HeeHee! Works for me! Really cute! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love howyou coloured the image and I love what you did woth the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! I love the added beautiful lace:-)Thank you for joining us at CCT
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. soooo darn cute!!! i think this is just wonderful! thank you for joining in with the tiddly inkers hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! I love the papers.
    Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)

    Vanja

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!