Sunday, July 17, 2011

Photo inspiration challenge at Greeting Farm

This card was made for a Photo inspiration challenge at the Greeting Farm.  Below is the "photo inspiration" and my card is based on that.  The wheels on my card actually turn!







What i did:
I used Baby Steps cart for the crib and added the Old West cart's wheels to make it look like the photo.  The banner is from April Showers cart and the blocks are from New Arrival.  I popped out the crib so is bowing out from the card, added brads to the wheels and they actually turn. I also bent the baby to sit on the crib. I did have to hand cut the white rim on the blocks from the diecut, because they were a stencil cut and not cut all the way through.  I had a piece of old scarf from my altered projects and knotted it and attached it.  The border punch at the bottom is a MS bunch and i just bought that from Michaels.

Copics used:
Baby skin- E51,53, 02
Outfit- YG00, 03
hair- C5,7
Bear fur- E34, 37
Nose, belly- E51, 53
Ears- E81

 Challenges for this card:
Anyone for Anya?- Interaction

3 comments:

  1. ohh this is so sweet. Love your card, and what great inspiration photo. Hugs Laila

    check out my candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute,thanks for playing along with Anyone for anya this week hugs Christa dt afa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card... I am itching to spin those wheels! Thanks for joining in the Interactive Challenge at AFA this week!
    Susan xxox
    http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!