Thursday, July 28, 2011

You Make me Smile, Photo card

The name of this digital image from Stretch 'N" Bubbles is "Nothing but time" dragon.









What i did:
I colored and cut out the dragon.  Added the background mats and then cut out a photo of one of my grandsons.  I punched out some stars, and a border strip. Printed off the sentiment, "You make me smile" and finished off my card.




                                     
  Copics used:                 
  Belly- E51,02
  Skin- YG01,03,07
  Red- R35
  Nostrils- C5
 

I chose to make this a photo card, but you could add a sentiment to the front instead.  "You make me smile" could be under the dragon in the rectangle and the star could have a button instead of the small sentiment.

Challenges:
Papercraft Star- Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter- Anything Goes
Magical Monday Challenge- Red & Teal
Simon Says Stamp and Show- Anything Goes


7 comments:

  1. Sweet image and a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out so cute! Perfect frame for your little man and your coloring is wonderful. :-) Thanks so much for playing this week at Papercraft Star! Hope you'll come back and play again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Thanks for joining in with us at TPS this week, good luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Thanks for joining in with us at TPS this week, good luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks just fabulous - a great piece!
    Thank you so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Show challenge.
    Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie..
    I just love this.. how much fun is this idea.. i love that you made it into a photo frame.. and your design is just wonderful.. I love how you colored the dragon too :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww this is brilliant I love it
    Thanks for playing along this week @ the Paper Shelter

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!