Thursday, July 28, 2011

You Make me Smile, Photo card

The name of this digital image from Stretch 'N" Bubbles is "Nothing but time" dragon.









What i did:
I colored and cut out the dragon.  Added the background mats and then cut out a photo of one of my grandsons.  I punched out some stars, and a border strip. Printed off the sentiment, "You make me smile" and finished off my card.




                                     
  Copics used:                 
  Belly- E51,02
  Skin- YG01,03,07
  Red- R35
  Nostrils- C5
 

I chose to make this a photo card, but you could add a sentiment to the front instead.  "You make me smile" could be under the dragon in the rectangle and the star could have a button instead of the small sentiment.

Challenges:
Papercraft Star- Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter- Anything Goes
Magical Monday Challenge- Red & Teal
Simon Says Stamp and Show- Anything Goes


Post a Comment