Saturday, July 16, 2011

Summer Movie themed card- Pirates of the Caribbean

Another good Tiddly Inks challenge for me to think about and try to do one that hasn't been done yet.  This challenge is to pick a Summer or Scary Movie.   I chose the Pirates of the Caribbean #4...i've only seen the first movie, but i guess if there is a #4 i should check it out?  It is a bit scary to me. Hope that counts? Tiddly Inks had the awesome map and pirate to make this card.




What i did:
I printed of the map to fit on the front and back of the card on regular colored scrapbook paper because it was thinner than cardstock.  I then colored in the various images, cut out the map and distressed the edges.  Then i wadded it all up and distressed it again.  I cut out a card base to be a bit larger than the map and tore the edges and distressed that also.  I adhered map to the card base and poked two holes in the middle ran twine through and tied it off.  Then i colored in the pirate and cut him out. I found a ticket on line that allowed me to write in the sentiment.  Added a bit of glitter and was finished.
Post a Comment