Saturday, November 5, 2011

Mitten Gift Card Holder

My SNB project for this week is a Mitten gift card holder.  I used the mitten found here at the SNB store.
This is what i made:






This is how i did it:
I printed off the image and then backed it with plain paper, zig-zagged around the outside of the black outline and then i cut it out.  Then i paper pieced the mitten and star.  (Because i used 2 colors i have the reverse mitten as well).  I used my pearl pen and stickles on the mitten. I hole punched the top and strung some baker's twine through it.  I also punched a half circle in the back so that it is easy to put the gift card in and out.

Challenges:
A Gem of A Challenge- Cold & Frosty
Allsorts challenge- Anything but square
Crafty Calendar Challenge- Winter Wardrobe
Crazy 4 Challenges- Wrap it Up

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea. Great way to give away a giftcard!
    Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week for my Anything but square challenge and good luck in the draw!
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you for joining A Gem of a Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!