Monday, November 14, 2011

You make life Sweet gift

I love to do challenges and this week at Mo's Challenge Blog, My Craft Spot and Stamp and Create  the challenge is to make a "fancy fold" or easel card.  I went one step further and adhered my "fancy fold" card to the top of a jar to make it a gift.  I chose to do the circular easel card.


What i did:
I used my cricut to cut out the circular card base, doily, scallop and green circles.  I embossed the green circle with the "Merry Christmas" embossing folder and sanded it.  I used the cute, cute elf from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I also wove the tulle in the scallop loops.




Challenges:
 Mo's Challenge Blog- Fancy Fold
My Craft Spot- Monday Challenge- Easel Card
Stamp and Create- Easel Card
Little Claire's Designs- Shape Card

10 comments:

  1. Hi Gramma Bonnie! How have you been, darlin'? It's always such fun to see you here at Mo's! Your project is soooooo adorable! What a fun project! I have some jars sitting around...I may have to "borrow" your cute idea! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's fun challenge! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea this is to cover the lid with an easel card! I love it! I like the tulle woven through the scallops, too! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge again!
    I'm giving away a paperback copy of the Copic Coloring Guide to a randomly chosen person who comments on my blog:
    http://cardscatscollections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma Bonnie, this is such a great gift idea. I love it, thanks for joining in on the fun this week at Mo's.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea. Yours looks great. I am going to have ponder the idea of borrowing your idea for Christmas gifts. Great job and thanks for some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you've used your easel card as a jar topper! It's fabulous! The fun green tulle adds so much to the cheerfulness of your creation. Well done!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper
    smallbitsofpaper @ hotmail.com [remove spaces]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this card!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you used it at the top of the jar! Very Clever!!! Fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bonnie!
    Such a cute idea to make a jar cover all pretty! I must try this one, but the recipient must never ever take the lid off. LOL
    I’m so glad you could play with us this week at Mo’s!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your easel card is soooo cute! I love how you used the tuelle! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous easel card.What a great idea to use it as a jar topper.Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot this week.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so fab.............and modern......love it! Thank you for joining Little Claire in our Blog Challenge. xxGaynor LCDT

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!