Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sunshine Girl's Christmas

I think i've used this image at least 3 times since it's been released...i would say that i really like it. LOL  I've been making a set of 10 different cards and this is number 5 in the set.  I also used the sketch from "Seems a Little Sketchy" blog below:
This is my card:
What i did:
Followed the sketch and used my cricut cartridge to cut out the snowflakes.  This image as with pretty much all of my images was colored w/copic markers and cut out.  I also paper pieced her dress and bow.

Challenges:
Tiddly Inks- Anything Goes
Seems a Little Sketchy- Sketch

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, I love this little girlie she is sure to brighten anyones day, the snowflakes look gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at TiddlyInks. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I love how you used the snowflake to "mat" your image. Really admire your paper piecing, too. I don't often tackle paper piecing. :-) Thanks for playing along at Seems A Little Sketchy. Hope to see you back again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - SUPER cute card! I love the paper piecing you've done and all those adorable papers! Gorgeous sparkle too! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!
    love it - hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice touch with the snowflakes and paper piecing. Thanks for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you did this one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The paper piecing on her dress if fab. Love the snowflakes too.

    This is a fun layout, I can see why you have used it before, works so well with this image!

    Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inks Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hiyah Bonnie!
    oh hun this is just so very cute, I love that snowflake behind your cute tiddly and the way you used the sketch is just fabulous.
    thank you for coming to play with the tiddly inkers again
    hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable, I like your paper piecing! Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Skethcy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! I love the paper piecing!

    Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super cute card... this image is soooo cute!! Thanks for playing over at SALS XXX

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!