Monday, February 13, 2012

April Showers bring May Flowers

Can you tell i am already thinking about spring...and we've not had a too much of a winter yet..and i am fine with that!  I love these cute little bunnies from TGF ..this is the 3rd one i've used on a card...lot's of versatility.

For this challenge at TGF Farm Fresh Challenge Blog, we are to "case/copy" this card...IT IS NOT MY CARD (i say that because i've had people think whenever i share a cased card that it is my work and i don't want to take credit for what is not mine)  I just want you to see how i did casing the card by comparing it. :)









And now this IS my card. :)


















I used a spellbinders die to mat the inside square and EK success punch for the white trim.  I used a cute font called Oedipa Plain.  Again i used the Liquid applique on the bunny to make him look fluffy.

Challenges:
TGF- Friday/Spyday- Cased Card

3 comments:

  1. Oooh another fuzzy bunny! Love it! Wonderful dreams of spring. Love your fresh colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fluffy bunny! That is so cool.
    He looks a little bit like a frosted cookie, which makes me want to nibble his little cheeks right off. :)

    Such a cute card! I love the purple and yellow together.

    -Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card and the colours are so spring like and fresh
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!