Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"Whooshing" you a Happy Birthday!

I got a new toy from my friend, Jenee.  It's an "Action Wobble" found here.  You are thinking, what is an "Action Wobble"...it came out a while ago, but i just got to play with one and i am soo excited to see what i can do with my cards!  You need to check out my youtube video...it's really short, but makes this card really fun and interactive!


Here is my card:

 And this is what it does...it moves...awesome!
Here is the video from youtube where you can watch my card in action:




I am doing some challenges with this card:
TGF Farm Fresh Blog- Friday/Spyday- Casing a card










Anyone for Anya- Winter Blues

6 comments:

  1. Oh how fabulous! I haven't seen those here, Bonnie....I need some of those!
    Your card is precious...such a lot of details....great result, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one amazing spriny thingy! I love it! It's just perfect for your little snowboarder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is so cool! I love this card. :)

    Thanks for playing with us at {ANYONE FOR ANYA}!

    - Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cool card
    thanks for playing with anyone for anya

    janine dt afa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, ooh I've got some of those spring things somewhere! Will have to try to find them to use on one of my TGF cards in the future, fab layout and colouring hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card again!!
    Love the die cuts and papers too.
    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!