Sunday, February 12, 2012

Bingo- Thinking of You!

Don't ask me why, but i used this image..i have been wanting to use it since i purchased it...and i guess this week i've been spending a lot of time w/my granddaughter, Sadie in the bathroom (maybe that's why i chose this image)...

I am just trying to catch her one time going on the potty instead of her diaper or pull-up.  Usually, you have those signals...you know a dry diaper for a length of time and you know they are ready, well that opportunity was lost and now we are trying with a more determined plan at Grandma's...We've come a long way, usually it was "NO" and she wouldn't go and you surely can't make them go...so we've passed that hurdle and she likes to sit, just nothing happens...even with incentives. 

So Friday when she arrived, i thought let's give it try...and her diaper was dry...and after about 20 minutes we had something, but i don't know when it happened because breakfast time is a bit hectic...but we all got excited and she got some jelly beans...yay!  However, the rest of the day nothing happened...and as usual we have to start all over again on Monday....So i guess that's why i used this image..LOL  My granddaughter's favorite colors are Purple and Pink and i colored this little girl's hair the same color as my granddaughter's hair.

This week at Mo's Challenge blog we are playing Bingo...3 in a row...i've actually made 2 Bingos.
I've used, Dies/Punches/Glitter/Flowers and I used Dry Embossing/Glitter and Gems.








Check out my "Bingo" card here:


















I also followed one of my favorite weekly Sketches at The Sweet Stop and the theme was to add a stamped background or a large image..i did both:












Challenges:
Mo's Challenge Blog- Bingo w/Mo's image
The Sweet Stop- sketch w/stamped background or large image)

10 comments:

  1. This is just hilarious! and sweet at the same time! I'm in the throws of potty training right now to and I can totally relate! Beautiful stamp! Love the embossing detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so Adorable! Lol.. Just cant' help but smile at your Sweet image and Darling dp's! Your coloring is just Wonderful and I Love the way you popped up this little sweetie too! Keeping my fingers crossed that all will go well with the next PT session 8-).. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids are funny and like to get the better of you!!. Good luck, I remember that time!!
    This is a great card. have a nice week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute and the sentiment you used made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there Grandma Bonnie! Did I ever chuckle when I read about Sadie's potty training! Takes me back to our own sweet Emma....we did the potty training thing with her when she was 2!! I'm happy to report, she just turned 13 yesterday...and she is, indeed, potty trained! hehe!! Your card is precious, darlin! I love this mo image...and your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling card Bonnie. Love the sweet cut out image, the pretty colors... the textured background looks great. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! I like the way you've popped her up! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really cute and I love the story that goes along with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just way too cute!! I love the embossing and great coloring. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!