Monday, April 28, 2014

Some great news and My Besties Altered Bottle featuring Hugable Holley

Do you want to hear the great news first.. of course you do.. :).  I was asked to be on the My Besties team...  I am super excited..

My first challenge and your challenge for the next 2 weeks is to "Make anything but a card"...not to hard, huh?

To join this My Besties challenge please click here! *Remember you must use any My Besties when you create your project. :) 

So i started to look through Pinterest to get some ideas..i could be there all day getting ideas...so i found many pins with altered Bottles..many lovely ones..and i thought, i'll give this a try.

Of course, i had to make a trip to the Charity shop...and i found this gorgeous bottle, then i went to my local Micheals and found the pink glittery bird, and the door knob..all on sale.  I had the cork top in my stash.  The crystal/plastic trim, i've had for some time just waiting to be used.
More details:
I am using the wonderful My Besties Digi called Huggable Holley image 120 available here.
The die behind the image is from Memory Box called Findlay Frame Set #98540
The beautiful hand dyed ribbon is from Pink Petal on Etsy.

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, E02
hair- YR20, Y21, YR23
eyes- B00, 02
bow/dress- R81, 83, 85


Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!

Bonnie (that's me)
Cathia
Christy
Cindy
Elena F.
Eva Gro
Marrie
Pat
Wendy

Challenges:
As You Like It challenge- Favorite item to recyle.  I've recycled a glass bottle..i am thinking it would be great to hold some bath salts.  I like all types of bottles and recycling them this way is fun and decorative. :)
Crafty Ribbons- Anything but a card
Craft my life- Anything but a card
Artistic Inspirations- Pearls and Swirls
Love to Create Challenges- Pearls and Bling

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful bottle Bonnie. I thought I had left a comment on this.

    Hugs Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenges
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Bonnie! You do make these besties just come alive! This is just totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining our Pearls and Bling Challenge at Love to Create this week! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job transforming the bottle Bonnie!
    Thank you for joining our Pearls & Bling Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bonnie, a fabulous altered creation!! Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous creative talent with us at Love to Create Challenges!!

    Hugs'
    Jackie - LTC owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute love the bird on top too!
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!