Thursday, July 31, 2014

My Besties 3D Glitter and Sparkleness in the garden!

This week at My Besties 3-D Deco Challenge blog we have another great two week challenge for you!

The theme is Glitter and Sparkle (using a 3D My Besties image)!

To participate in our My Besties 3D challenges go here:

For this project i am using a My Besties 3D sheet found at Sherri Baldy's My Besties store here

Side view showing the 3D layers:

These sheets are fun and easy to use!  They are all pre-colored for you, all you do is print out your sheets, cut out the pieces you wish to use and layer them with foam tape, foam dots/squares or Silicone glue. 

Dies i used:
Corners are Cheery Lynn, flowers are Impression Obsession , paper bow is MFT, Happy Birthday is Noor/Joy Crafts, oval vellum is Lifestyle crafts, heart cluster is Sherri Baldy's dies.

You should also check out my 3-D Deco team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Angela
Miranda
Deidre
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie this is so beautiful loving that image and the wonderful vibrant colours.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie, I just love the way you designed your card around this Precious 3D image. Stunningly adorable and precious. Makes me smile happily. I was trying to find this 3D one in the Sherri Baldy Esty Shop but could not find. Oh well. I truly enjoyed your creation. Big Hugs, Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, love this, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!