Saturday, July 19, 2014

Sherri Baldy's My Besties Down on the Farm

Someone on Faceback requested for Sherri to draw up some Farm animals and farmer..and i thought about it and remembered seeing several animals and this cute little Besties with seed packets in her pouch..and i thought..yeah..this could work.  What do you think?

I have made a barn shaped card before, but i didn't extend the fence to accommodate all of the animals on this farm. :)

Here is my card using My Besties img 313 as my "farmer", baby chick from img 657, img pig sisters, the lamb/sheep from img 190:
Dies used:
fence and corner flourishes are from Marianne Designs

Copics used:
Farmer-
skin- YR000, 00, E02
hair- E55, 57
jeans- B91, 93, 95
pink- R81, 83, 85
yellow- Y15, 17, 19
green- YG01, 03, 17
orange- YR68

lamb-
face- YR000, 00, E02
eyes- B02
bow- R81, 85
wool-W1, 3, CB

chick-
Y21, YR20, 24
flower- R81
ribbon- B91, 93, 95
eye- C7, B02

Pig sisters-
R11, 20, 22, E04
red skirt/bow- R35, 37, 39
yellow skirt/bow- Y13, 17, 19 YR24
white dots- Gelly Roll pen/white

Challenges:
My Besties UK- Anything goes opt:Ribbon/lace  (gray lace on barn doors, pink ribbon/bow above barn door)
My Besties Deutschland-Anything Goes
Crafting at the Weekend- Anything Goes
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge- Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge- L for Lace (gray lace on barn doors)

17 comments:

  1. This is just such a cute little farm scene with all the colourful and friendly characters.
    {I would love you to take part in my 900 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Bonnie this is absolutely fantastic what a brilliant card design using such awesome images of Sherri's you have done a wonderful job with this creation.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, I absolutely adore this one! She's perfect, and so are all those cute critters! Love the way you extended the fence, and the loft door is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just stunning .. thank you so much for joining us at My Bestie UK . Deb DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely Bonnie thanks for joining us at Besties UK - Carol UK DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallo liebe Bonnie,
    eine wunderschöne Karte hast du gestaltet. Die kleinen Glücksschweinchen sind genial.
    Alles ist perfekt aufeinander abgestimmt. Ich bin begeistert.
    Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der My Besties Challenge Deutschland. Liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie das sieht ja super aus, schön dass du bei My Bestei Challenge Deutschland mitmachst
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 38 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so gorgeous Bonnie, I like the images and the design, Thanks for joining in with us at Besties Uk Challenge Good luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bonnie, doesn't everyone wish such cute farm animals!? What a darling card, please come back soon at My Besties Deutschland challenge,
    Big hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for playing along over at My Besties UK - Challenge “Anything Goes and Ribbons and Lace”!

    Just loved your creation, and hope to see you back here next time!

    DT - Keeley Ainsworth
    My Besties – UK
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this farm thanks for joining us at my bestie uk and good luck
    hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is so cute, finally made time to look up your blog, love the sheep you added to this card, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  15. WoW Bonnie that is a awsome creation, very cute images and a fab colouring,a stunning card design .Thank you so much for entering our challenge at My -Besties German Design challenge!
    Good Luck!
    Hugs Artesania DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally adorable!
    So glad you joined us in the current My-Besties Deutschland
    Design Challenge!
    Nela xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!