Sunday, July 17, 2016

It's National Ice Cream Day! Celebrating with Frenchie Valerie!

I purchased this cute image this last month, not knowing that today is National Ice Cream Day!  Isn't this image perfect!! Ok, if you are reading this please, please comment below with your favorite ice cream!

I will tell you mine..  Vanilla!!!  Why??  Because i can add anything to it.  LOL.  My favorite toppings?  Hot fudge, melted peanut butter, chocolate chips and peanut butter cups!

Here is my card with a "movable" part ... pinwheels!
Close up:
Dies used:
Eiffel Tower- Doo Hickey Die Limited edition

Copics used:
skin- E000, 00, 11, 21
cheeks- RV21, 23
hair- C1, 3, 5
dress/hat- R35, 37, 39, W1, 3, 5
Ice cream cone
Cone- E41, 42, 43
vanilla- E50, 51, 31
chocolate- E25, 37, 74, 77
cherry- R35, 37, 39

Watercolor Pencils- Hair /purple, hat/ gray, vanilla/light brown

We Are 3© Digital paper- Into The Night, Dreamy Creamy and Raggedies




























Challenges:
Make It Crafty- CAS/Make it Move


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Bonnie...love your papers and your coloring is amazing!
    My favorite flavours are Belgian chocolate and strawberry (together).
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute. I love those little windmills. What a fab detail. Thank you so much for joining our Make it Move Challenge at Make it Crafty. Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a super cute card! Fab choice of image and colours and I love your pinwheels! Thanks for joining our MiC CAS Challenge and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!