Friday, July 29, 2016

Special Sami Stamps Summer Celebration! Select images 50% off & a Freebie offer!

 Sami Stamps  is celebrating the end of Summer with a special sale!  Check out her blog to see the summer images 50% off and a bonus freebie!  Click here!

The challenge at Sami's Stamps is to use a Sami Stamp and to use Stripes! 
Please come and play, we'd love to see what you can create.  Don't forget, Sami always offers a freebie so anyone can play along!

We have a new Sami Stamps Facebook group with Freebees as well. Check us out here.

To go to the Sami Stamps challenge click here.

All of the images you see featured in this blog post are 50% off and there is one more image 50% off on Sami Stamps blog plus a FREEBIE offer.

using Sami Stamps Cherry Toes

using Sami Stamps Strawberry Nap

using Sami Stamps Strawberry Nap
Card created by my granddaughter, Sadie Brumback age 7

using Sami Stamps "Warm Sand"
Card created by my grandson, Ayden Brumback age 9

using Sami Stamps "Strawberry Cutie"
Card created by, my daughter, Kerri Finch

I am using some NEW paper from my We Are 3© Digital Paper Collection called, Strawberry Jam!
Click here to see this new collection in the store.

Visit Sami Stamps challenge blog and store here:


 Thank you for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!