Friday, July 15, 2016

We Are 3© Digital Paper- Garden Dance - Monet style

I have been creating several NEW We Are 3© Digital Paper packs but i don't have the time to create with all of it.  I had wanted to participate in Make It Crafty's last challenge, but i misread their challenge, it is a coloring challenge "out of focus" and i thought ANY element could be out of focus. However, the coloring is suppose to be "out of focus".  Oh well.. i love this card anyway.  LOL


I decided to take the card i created for Make It Crafty June challenge and blur the photo of the card and use it as "part of the paper".  It's totally "out of focus".  Then i wanted something "in focus" and chose to use the pocket found on the blurred image called, Evelyn.  I enlarged the pocket and printed it 3 times.  I colored the areas i needed to make a 3D image.  



Close up of the 3D and blurred element.
Dies used:
Memory Box- Buckle doily

Copics used on pocket:
yellow- Y19
blue- B21, 23, 24, 00, 02
pink- R81, 83, 85
purple- BV00, 11, 13
pale yellow- E50, 51, Y21

We Are 3© Digital Paper Pack- Garden Dance available here.












Challenges:


1 comment:

  1. Brilliant design,the colours, adorable papers and stamp are gorgeous..xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!