Sunday, July 15, 2018

Of course, it is a Christmas card in July..only 5 more months!!

Do you like to be inspired by music or lyrics?
The Outlawz Challenges has a Sunday challenge called, 
Sunday Songs and Rhymes!

Each month Outlawz Challenges - Sunday Songs and Rhymes has a sponsor!
This month the sponsor is:
Anne Fenton
The prize from Anne Fenton is 3 pre-selected digital images!
 
I am combining two challenges today, Outlawz Challenges and Kerst Christmas Facebook Challenge
The theme is Christmas for both challenges so, i thought it all worked out!

Here is my card for you today using My Besties IMG 926 available here.

Dies Used
Marianne Designs - (square doily) - LR0458
Marianne Designs - (white star doily) - LR0129

Kerst/Christmas Sponsor - My Besties IMG 926
You can find the Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes challenge here

Outlawz Challenges also have a Facebook Fan Club
Visit us here!

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Peppermint - available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Holiday Wishes - available here

I'd like to invite you to We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group!
You can come and share your We Are 3 Digital creations!
Click here to join us:
I would also like to invite you to Kerst Christmas Facebook group! 
Where it is Christmas Kerst everyday!  You can view Christmas cards from around the world!!
Click here.
Challenges:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!