Sunday, July 15, 2018

Sweet and Cute!

I have fallen behind on entering the Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge.
I had a gallbladder surgery the 3rd week in June and up until that time i was have gallbladder attacks.
I am going on my 4th week of recovery and i am healing well.
I was told many people felt well right away and could eat anything, that hasn't happened to me so far.
I have also decided that the low fat diet agrees with me and will probably stay more healthy this way.


I am using a My Besties IMG021 423 Mildred Honeypot available here.
I colored this image digitally

Embossing Folder:
Marianne Designs - DF3444


We Are 3 Digital Paper- Watercolor Batik  - available here.
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Floral Expressions  - available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Woodland Delight - available here



I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!