Thursday, July 19, 2018

Shaking up some Summer Fun!

Such pretty images from the July My Besties Release!!
I created a shaker card with this image!

I am using a My Besties Image set, called "Make a Splash"
I have used Copic markers to color these images.

*Shabby Tip: Use lace instead of clear acrylic for your shaker card.
Add some sequins instead of beads so they don't go through the lace.

Dies used:
Marianne Designs - (frame) - LR0430

Side view

My Besties Image Make a Splash available here:

Come and Visit us at My Besties 3D and More Challenge
Always Anything Goes with a My Besties image!!
Click here to see beautiful cards!

Join other My Besties fans at My Besties Creative Hangout on Facebook
Click here
 
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Birthday Party available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper -  Burlap Beach available here
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Gingham Pastel available here

Please Visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook
Click here.

Challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!