Monday, December 2, 2019

Sweet November - Poinsettia Fairy

Why i LOVE to digitally paper piece a digital image!
This dress is totally paper pieced and then it is layered to make it a 3D dress.
I am able to rotate the paper to get the lines go in the direction of the petals and then to give it some depth i use my Prismacolor pencils.


I am using a Sweet November image called, Poinsettia Fairy
She is a sweet image!
The skin is colored with Copics
The wings and paper piecing is colored with Prismacolor Pencils

Close up of the 3D Paper Piecing

7 Kids Craft Shop
Products used:
Sweet November - Poinsettia Fairy


Follow 7 Kids Crafts on
Facebook
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Fantasy - available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Watercolor Batik available here (used for paper pieced dress)

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!