Friday, December 20, 2019

Welcome Winter

Did you know there is a NEW Lavinia Stamp Facebook Group?
It is called, Anything Lavinia
There is also a bi-weekly challenge, come and visit us!
Click here.

I am using Lavinia Stamps
Zemira LAV554
Butterflies LAV126
Flutterbies LAV556
Star Cluster (hard to see) LAV299
Celestial Tree (small) LAV488
Celestial Tree (large) LAV474


I used my cricut to cut out the letters "welcome".
Then i did some stamping with VersaFine Clair - Nocturne or Morning Mist (for the background tree)
Next i used several Distressed Ink Oxides
Black Soot, Faded Jeans, Victorian Velvet and Dusty Concord
I used some Stampendous Chunky Embossing powder for the snow and glittery glimmer.
The snowflakes are from Wyncinanka (chipboard)(available at 7Kids Store)

I used digital paper for my card base:

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Bird Songs - available here.

Come and visit Anything Lavinia Facebook Group here!


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!