Friday, April 3, 2020

Hope Anchors the Soul

Ching Chou Kuik's April Challenge just started!
The theme this month is "Animals"

This month Ching Chou is offering a Free image to anyone participating in the April Challenges on Facebook or on the Ching Chou Kuik Blog

You can find the blog challenge by clicking here!

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, Calla Lily Valley (Freebie to those participating in the Ching Chou Kuik Challenges on the Blog and in the Facebook group)

I have used Prismacolor Pencils to color this image.
I have also use:
Stamperia's Mask/Stencil
Alchemy Art Wax - Brushed Iron & Indian Pink

Did you know there is a Ching Chou Kuik Challenge on Facebook also?
Click here to see the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook challenge!

You can see all of Ching Chou Kuick's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Romantic Hearts available here.

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Hope available here


Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. She is darling, Bonnie! I am in awe of the incredible detail in her beautifully colored wings! Such control you have with colors! Wonderful creation. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!