Monday, April 20, 2020

You define Love!

I decided i wanted to make another Tim Holtz - Theodore.
My intention was to make a "baby card" but it just didn't end up that way.
There was a lot of die cutting for this card. 
It took all day in between doing the laundry and looking at stuff on line.


I am using Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Theodore
 Tim Holtz (wild flowers) 662701
I made a stencil out of - Sizzix collage - 661185
Stamped a sentiment from Tim Holtz - Stampers Anonymous - Heartfelt
I also used some more Tim Holz products.
Distress Texture Paste - Crackle
Distress Embossing Glaze - Weathered Wood
Distressed Oxide - Weathered Wood
Distressed Oxide - Faded Jeans
Distressed Oxide - Black Soot

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Textures - available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Nature Blends available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - At the Beach available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper -  Watercolor Batik available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Summer Butterflies available here

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!