Sunday, May 24, 2020

Enjoy the Journey, Clarence!

I don't know why, but i am really hooked on creating these sweet characters.
When i first started with die cutting i was in love with Cricut die cuts.
I haven't done die cutting like that in a while.. just occasionally.
Now that Sizzix has made these Tim Holtz characters, i am in love
with making them.
They are every bit as detailed as some of the cricut cartridges i have.
In this case, i am trying to change them up a bit.. not making them like the cover packaging.
I combined several Sizzix dies to make this one different.

I am using a Sizzix Thinlits called, Tim Holtz - Clarence 664428
It's adorable!
Just so you can see the difference on how i changed Clarence..


I started out with this paper..and used the ink to make him pink!


Dies used:
Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Clarence 664428
Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Funky Florals Large 664158
Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Funky Floral #2 662701
Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Funky Floral #3 662702
Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Baggage Claim - 664439

Sizzix - Distress Folder (for baggage claim suitcase) (retired)
Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz - Playful Journey CSS27812
Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz - Stencil - Stripes THS004

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Sweetheart - available here.


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!