Sunday, January 23, 2022

Fairy Hugs - Bryla

  Hello everyone and Happy Sunday!! 

Let's see what we can make using Fairy Hugs Store supplies! 

I am using Fairy Hugs - Bryla

Bryla is one of my favorite fairies from Fairy Hugs.  
I was inspired to create this card after seeing some inspiration on Facebook. 
I have used a We Are 3 Digital Paper - Inky Scenes.
I simply stamped Fairy Hugs - Blue Bells and then i stamped Bryla on top of the bluebells. Next i stamped the Mini Frog and then i stamped him again to make a mask so that i could add his wings.
I used Fairy Hugs - Bees for his wings i stamped the one wing and then moved it slightly and stamped it again.  You can do this for most of the stamped images you own. Having wings and an image makes it a bit more versatile.  Last thing was to color up the bluebells, Bryla and the Mini Frog and wings.
 
Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:



Fairy Hugs - Bees (for the wings)


Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!