Thursday, September 1, 2022

An Autumn Hello with Tutti Designs - Fall Wreath!

**Save the Date** September 6 - 9am UK time (4am EST)
Tutti Designs will be on Create and Craft sharing Autumn and Halloween designs!


For this card, I started with Tutti Designs Craft Paper - Holiday Wishes (cream background)
Next i inkblended a piece of white cardstock with Distress Oxide ink - Mustard Seed, Wild Honey and Abandoned Coral.  I then die cut Tutti Designs - 391 Fall wreath and Tutti Designs - 240 Word set Hello out of the blended card stock. Next i used some metallic/sparkle gold paper and cut out a "donut" shape to "back" the wreath using Tutti Designs - 220 Nesting Stitched Circles.  I cut out the top sections of Tutti Designs - 394 Leaves Scroll and placed them around the framed wreath.  I made a handmade bow and added some gems to the background. I really love this wreath die. 

I have used:





Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!