Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Tutti Designs - 667 Spooky Fun

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


For this card, I started this card using Fairy Hugs Craft paper - MeadowSparkle.  i cut out Fairy Hugs - 667 Spooky Fun from black and gray paper. Then i cut out the ghosts out of white only keeping a tiny bit so i could glue them behind once i construct the truck. So to construct the truck, i backed the gray with the black, but i cut out the wheels and put them on top of the gray. You also need to cut away the gray spiderweb and the ghosts.  So when you cut the ghosts away from each layer, i tapered the ghost tails as shown. I distressed the truck and white ghosts with Distress Oxide Ink - Chipped Sapphire.  I used acrylic hologram paint for the window and the parts behind the wheel.  Before you attach the truck and ghosts figure out where you want the truck to go and make a hill and a moon using Distress Oxide Ink - Chipped Sapphire by using torn paper for the hill and a circle mask for the moon.  I used double sided foam tape to attach the truck, white ghosts and gray ghosts. 

I have used:

Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!