Thursday, September 8, 2022

Spooky Tutti Designs - 735 Desert Van

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


For this card, i wanted to use Tutti Designs - 735 Desert Van for a Halloween scene.  So to start, i used We Are 3 Digital Paper - Moody Night (orange moon scene) and We Are 3 Digital Paper - Black Essentials (small buffalo plaid) coming soon.  I also used We Are 3 Digital Paper - Howdy Autumn for the van. I matted the black buffalo plaid with white. Next, i cut the van from black card stock and from the Howdy Autumn paper (paisley orange).  I reduced the size of the print so it was in scale to the size of the van.  I snipped all of of the bits from the orange paper so that the background was black.  I had these wonderful brads that looked like hubcaps i used for the center of the wheels.  I cut off any of the back of the brads that extended over the wheels.  Next, i layered all of the papers onto a black card base (6"x 6").  I used double sided foam tape to give some dimension to the van. I saved the windows from the black card stock and placed them back inside the die and added a bit of glossy accents for a "shine".  To balance off the card, used Tutti Designs - 728 Web & Spiders by cutting the web to fit in the corner.  I also used the spider and added a drawn line for his extending spider string. One more thing..i like to add an opaque black gem to the back of the spiders.

I have used:


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Black Essentials (coming soon) (small buffalo print)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!