Saturday, February 4, 2012

Beauty Lies with in card

Another day in the creative process...first thing was the challenge and the challenge is to "case/re-make/copy" this card...it's not my card but one to look at for inspiration... and it is found at TFG Farm Fresh Challenge blog.












First thing i did was grab an image i had stamped off (Miss Anya Garland w/hearts), then i chose my background paper and really liked the flower in the center (which you can no longer see on my card) and colored the dress based on that flower, you've really got to look at the center of the white flower...i used the yellow/gray and the pink for the dress.  Then i and colored her hair based on the bbrwn flower in the paper as well...i guess i should include a picture of the whole paper at this rate. LOL..so you can see what i mean.  (Click on the paper if you want to see it larger)


















And this is my card:

















                                                                                             Inside of card
   
Challenges

TGF Farm Fresh Challenge Blog- Friday Spyday- Cased card
Flutter by Wednesday- Open w/a butterfly, fairy or angel.

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the papers that you used and beautiful embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is true beauty! Love your girl and the wonderful paper tearing and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and I like how you picked out the blue color for an accent, lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at Flutterby Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card, Bonnie! I have that Anya on my mile long wish list :) Thank you for playing along with Flutter By Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!