Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I LOVE everything about you!

I had made a card for my husband for Valentine's Day without telling him and i showed him the card (because i make a fair amount, he wouldn't know it was intended for him) and i said what do you think of this card, and he wasn't as excited about the card i made (so i didn't give it to him)...and so when I noticed the new challenge at TGF Farm Fresh Challenge Blog was a "Valentine's Day/Love" card using Pink and Red, i thought...hmmm, Valentine's day was yesterday, and i don't really need another Valentine's Card...so, i thought, i'll go with a general..Love card...that i can use any day....and maybe i might give it to my husband...another day, maybe....:)

Here is my card:























What i did:
I used the new Simply Anya image.  I cut her arms so she could hold a heart.  I also used a Memory Box heart border and there was hearts that popped out from the border and i used those as well on the stamp squares and in Anya's hair.

This is the sketch i used for this card, it is from The Sweetest Thing blog.













Challenges:
TGF Farm Fresh Challenge Blog- Monday/Funday- Love/Pink & Red
The Sweetest Thing Blog- sketch #152


Post a Comment