Monday, February 20, 2012

You "moustache" a Good Day!

Again, my thought process...i knew i wanted to do Mo's Challenge this week and The Sweet Stop's sketch.  So the challenge at Mo's was to use a sentiment and a Mo's image and the Sweet Stop challenge is to use their sketch and a die cut.  I had no idea what i wanted to make...and then "ta da" i saw the new 6 x 6" paper pad i just bought and thought...ah ha...moustache!  Now to find an image...

This is what i came up with:



















(p.s. i added a moustache to Mo's image...this image is so darn cute!)

I had the great pleasure of making this card w/my online friend, Jenee, in person..

This is the sketch i used from The Sweet Stop:












Challenges:
Mo's Challenge Blog- My Sentiments Exactly w/Mo's image
The Sweet Stop- Sketch w/diecuts or punches

Post a Comment