Monday, February 6, 2012

Oh, Sadie! LO

I've done yet another LO this week..i am so on a roll..think i will catch up?
i have a stack of pictures from 2008..and these are from 2011. :)

This is such a fancy sketch from Sketchabilities...it was fun!
Here is my take on the sketch:
What i did to make the doily is i used Holiday Cake cartridge and hid the inside circle and then i added another doily inside of the large one by reducing the size.  The mats are from Gypsy Wanderings tags.  The tiny doily is from Elegant edges. The background flowers that are holding up the banner are from another cartridge, but i deleted them from my gypsy, so i don't remember..the rest of the flowers are punches.  The title is from the Nursery Rhymes cartridge.  The banner is a punch.

Here is the sketch from Sketchibilities:

Challenge-
Sketchibilities- Sketch #64

6 comments:

  1. This is so great! I love the doily you've made and the banner looks great. So very sweet- love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! Love the banner! I too have been scrapbooking, I'm waaaay behind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet page! Loving your banner! Thanks for playing at Sketabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout & colors. Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely layout! thanks for playing at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable layout! So much happiness and sweetness! Love your banner! Thanks so much for sharing your artwork with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!