Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Clear Embossing Technique..it's not a new thing.

Okay, so my thought process again... 
TGF has a sketch on SplitCoast Stampers exclusively and weekly and Flutter by Wednesday has an inspiration photo of pink flowers.   I've decided to combine the two challenges....and i wanted to use my new Memory Box die...which worked out perfectly because i have the floral challenge met by using the floral frame and paper.  I added butterflies to the frame to meet the Flutter by Wednesday challenge requirements.

So this is what i made:


















This is the sketch i used from TGF Splitcoast:












How i did it:
First, i made my card background following the sketch.  Then i diecut the floral frame and lace. 
I colored the flowers in the floral frame w/my copics.
Then i used a clear embossing pad and clear embossing powder and i embossed the frame and the lace.
I attached them to the card....and actually the card doesn't look too bad without an image. :)
Then i wanted a sitting TGF image and didn't see one like i wanted so i "mutated" two images.  I used Cheeky Mate's body and Anya's head from the Sunshine kit.

Challenges:
Flutter by Wednesday- Pink floral photo inspiration/butterflies

Post a Comment