Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine treats for the Sweethearts in your life.

Okay so i am probably going to make like 7 of these treat containers w/the Valentine house.  They will probably be scanned images instead of the original one i colored, because i really don't have the time to color 6 more houses. :)

These images are so awesome, they tell a story all by themselves..i love this little story, don't you?

This week at Card Crafter's Circle our theme is Valentines, Love and Hearts.  Please join us!

Our sponsor this week is Dearie Dolls and you can find the image i used here.
The prize from our sponsor is 3 free digis!  YAY!



Here is the project i used using the Valentine House Digi:


I used the cricut cartridge called "Cindy Loo" for the basket and then MS punch for the handle.  I placed hershey's kisses and heart shaped marshmallows in the container.

Challenges:

5 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful project and love the colours. I have just come across your blog and had a peek around you have some beautiful things on here. I have become your newest follower and looking forward to seeing more of your work
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie I just love this happy house! I love the window the best! How romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one of these! How adorable, Bonnie....you are so clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darn cute. I so like the "basket" that you made with your Cricut and punch. You are so very creative and imaginative. I so love the things all the wonderful things you create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These baskets are wonderful!! That image is sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!