Thursday, February 23, 2012

Saturated in Oz or There's No Place like Home...

I am a push-over for theme related digis...and Wizard of Oz is one of them...i've done several Alice theme cards.  This digi is adorable and is from Saturated Canary...all the details are delicious!  I was so super excited to get my last card in the top three on the Saturated Canary..yippee!!

This week at the Saturated Canary...the challenge is to make anything but a square or rectangle card/project.  ooooh, right up my alley...love these challenges!

So this is what i came up with:



















Special thanks to my friend, Jenee, who gave me the little bottle of sparkle glitter that i used on the shoes.
Sentiment freebie found here.

Challenges:
Saturated Canary- Anything but a square/rectangle card.
Post a Comment