Thursday, February 23, 2012

Saturated in Oz or There's No Place like Home...

I am a push-over for theme related digis...and Wizard of Oz is one of them...i've done several Alice theme cards.  This digi is adorable and is from Saturated Canary...all the details are delicious!  I was so super excited to get my last card in the top three on the Saturated Canary..yippee!!

This week at the Saturated Canary...the challenge is to make anything but a square or rectangle card/project.  ooooh, right up my alley...love these challenges!

So this is what i came up with:



















Special thanks to my friend, Jenee, who gave me the little bottle of sparkle glitter that i used on the shoes.
Sentiment freebie found here.

Challenges:
Saturated Canary- Anything but a square/rectangle card.

4 comments:

  1. Bonnie, this is incredible! I love her beautiful eyes and her shoes are awesome! You always have so many details on your cards. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! you did a great job and it makes me want to go off and watch the movie right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. squeeeeee omgosh bonnie major squeeeeeeeeeee!!
    I think this is just so special!! and completely adorable. Wow!!! just wow!! :)
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the Saturated Canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. I love all the papers you used on this. It reminds me so much of the wizard of oz. Wonderful creation. Thanks so much for joining us over at Saturated Canary Challenges.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!