Monday, February 6, 2012

Ayden's ER visits LO

Thought this might be a good way to record Ayden's visits to the ER...it would be nice if he didn't go at all but because he has gone several times before the age of 5 i thought it might be good to remember.

Ayden is my grandson, so my daughter will have to do the journaling in the spots.  What i've done is numbered the pictures w/the journaling spots.  I've also made a 2 page LO to accommodate the visits he's made...i think we are missing 2 visit/pictures, so they will just have to be written in on the pages.
Here is my 2 page LO.


















I have made this LO based on a Sketch from Sketches in Thyme.












Challenge:
Sketches in Thyme- Sketch #68

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet boy! To bad he is familiar with the ER! Love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about the ER visit, love how you did the journal spots, clever idea!!! thanks soo much for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how sad! But what a great use of the sketch! LOVE those scalloped, journaling spots! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!