Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Gray skies are gonna clear up...

Put on a Happy Face. :)  I had wanted to use the sentiment, "You make me smile", but my husband thought the image was a bit sad...so i went with this sentiment instead.

Here is my thought process....the challenge at TGF Farm Fresh is to use Primary colors and Anyone for Anya had a sketch and i thought ah..ha...i will combine the two...and for some reason "clown" came to mind and that's probably because of the paper i had found to use for my card...looked like the awnings on circus tents....well in my imagination it did. :)

So then i had to find an image that i could make into a clown at TGF...I liked this little girls curly hair and the overall look, i thought it could work.  Now, originally i was thinking pompom nose, but i didn't have one...so i punch a glitter circle and used a foam dot.  I did use my multi-liner to  extend the creases in the mouth.  Otherwise, i colored it as is.
I must say that i used the Wavy Sentiment banner technique shown by Farmer Larissa on the TFG  blog here.

This is what i came up with....



















This is the sketch i used from "Anyone for Anya":












Challenges:
TGF Farm Fresh- Monday/Funday- Primary Colors
Anyone for Anya- sketch
Post a Comment