Thursday, September 25, 2014

Sherri Baldy's My Besties 3D Cookbook container/holder part one

This week at My Besties 3-D Deco Challenge blog we have another great two week challenge for you!

The theme is to add a Stick Pin to your project/card

To participate in our My Besties 3D challenges go here

For this project i am using a My Besties 3D sheet found at Sherri Baldy's My Besties store here.   This will be a two part project.  For this challenge i made the cookbook container/holder.  In two weeks i will share the cookbook that goes inside.
This is a cardboard book container that i purchased at Michaels and altered the outside of it.  

Side view showing the 3D layers:
 

















These sheets are fun and easy to use!  They are all pre-colored for you, all you do is print out your sheets, cut out the pieces you wish to use and layer them with foam tape, foam dots/squares or Silicone glue. 

Dies i used:
Spiderwebs and spiders from Memory Box
goo dripping is a Martha Stewart border punch
title is from a cricut cart

You should also check out my 3-D Deco team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Andy
Andrea
Angela
Annette
Deirdre
Luana
Miranda
Tonnie
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:

2 comments:

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!