Thursday, January 18, 2018

For your Birthday.. Birthday Wishes!

 Have you seen the new thing that Ching Chou has added to her shop?
She is doing "pre-colored" images.
This particular image was shaded in fushcia.
I just added some color using my Prismacolor Pencils.

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, Love Message Pre-colored!

  Dies used:
Marianne Designs -(star doily) -
Ching Chou Kuik image - Love Message available here.

Did you know there is a Ching Chou Kuik Challenge on Facebook also?
Click here to see the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook challenge!
You can see all of Ching Chou Kuick's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!


I have also used We Are 3 Digital Paper -  Romantic Garden available here
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Peonies Ballet available here.

Sentiment used: Conie Fong Art and Design

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Challenges:
 Outlawz Challenge - Festive Friday - 4 theme choices 
Polar Bears, Cardinals, Birthday, Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!