Monday, January 29, 2018

Sweet, sweet Spring Bugaboo Bear!

Something fun for you.. are you thinking about Spring Showers yet???
It was snowing and blowing today...so this is one way to think spring!


I am using a Bugaboo image called, Bug Lil Bear Spring.

I did some paper piecing on this bear and i used my Prismacolor Pencils

We Are 3 Digital Paper-  Sweetheart available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper -  Into the Night - available here


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Outlawz Challenge - Twisted Thursday - Anything Goes/Anything Goes
 
Catch the Bug Challenge - Photo inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!