Monday, January 22, 2018

Happy Birthday, Birth of Spring Faery!

There are so many digital images i love, 
that i don't know if i can color all of them my lifetime!

Here is one that i colored that i think is adorable!

I am using a Faery Ink image called, Birth of Spring
(I did cut the bird nest off the top of the image... i am in love with this hair!!)
Dies used:
Marianne Designs (sparkle frame) - LR0484

Just wanted you all to see how cute this image is with the bird nest too.
Link here.
 


We Are 3 Digital Paper-  Watercolor Batik available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Romantic Garden  - available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Floral Expressions - available here

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - All Occasion available here.


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
 Outlawz Challenge - Tuesday Color
Outlawz Challenges - Twisted Thursday - Tic Tac Toe


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!