Monday, January 15, 2018

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

I am not a fan of winter, but i love how pretty the snow is
and if i would catch a glimpse of deer that is also pretty!


I am using a Polkadoodles image called, Deer

Dies used:
Marianne Designs - (large doily) - LR0454
Marianne Designs - (small stitched doily) - CR1248

We Are 3 Digital Paper- Bird's View available here.
We Are 3 Digital Sentiments -  Winter available here.


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Outlawz Challenges - Tuesday Color
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!