Saturday, January 11, 2020

Flying Snowflake fairy, Nixie

Something new at 7 Kids Craft Store!
TLC has created a Double Dial Die and 7 Kids is selling it!
If you like interactive cards, you will love this die!


I am using a Sweet November image called, Nixie
She comes in a bundle with a snowflake and a magical swirl
Some tips for creating this interactive movable die.
Make sure you cut the die out of heavy cardstock.
I used 140lb watercolor paper.
Flat brads work much better so that everything lays flat.

 
 
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Frozen - available here.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!