Sunday, January 5, 2020

Happy Birthday, Ching Chou Kuik!

Happy New Year!
Ching Chou Kuik's January Challenge just started!
The theme this month is "New Year or New Beginnings"

You can find the blog challenge by clicking here!

Ching Chou Kuik, the artist of these beautiful images had a birthday on January 3rd!
I created this card for her!  I hope the card arrived in time for her birthday!

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, Crimson Moon

I have used Prismacolor Pencils to color this image.

Dies used:
Spellbinders - Grand Dome 3D

Ching Chou Kuik image - Crimson Moon available here.

Did you know there is a Ching Chou Kuik Challenge on Facebook also?
Click here to see the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook challenge!

You can see all of Ching Chou Kuick's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Touch of Teal available here.


Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!