Friday, January 10, 2020

Snowflake Fairy - Neva

I love the names that the Sweet November artist, Amy Young uses.
I get confused sometimes, so this name, i told myself..to think..
Neva from Neverland.. I am saying she is a cousin to Tinkerbell.


I am using Sweet November image - Neva
She also comes in a bundle with snowflakes and a magical swirl
She is beautiful!
I wanted to give a different card a try.. i can't believe i hadn't made one of these shadowboxes before.  It is quite fun and satisfying.
I changed out the typical dimensions to fit my basic 5.5" card. 
Just needed to add 3" to the total width.  Then scored 1/2" and 1" on each side.
I used digital paper so i could make the card to the size i wanted.
 
 
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Enchanted - available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Tones of Gray - available here

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!