Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Fairy Stamper - Gingerbread House

 Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday!! 

 Super excited to share with you that i am a DT for a NEW store called, Fairy Stamper!
It is the #1 USA Retailer for Lavinia Stamps and Fairy Hugs Stamps
Check out the store here!!
 

First i ink blended the background with Distress Oxide Ink - Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed and Picked Raspberry.  Then i placed Fairy Hugs Stencil - Woody on top and used Distress Oxide Ink - Blueprint Sketch around the edges only.
Then i stamped Lavinia Stamps - Shanty LAV502 in VersaFine Clair - Pinecone.  The Fairy from Lavinia Stamps - Fairy Foragers LAV498 was stamped in VersaFine Clair - Nocturne.  Both stamps were heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
Next i used Dress My Craft Shaker bits i had in my stash to decorate the Shanty to make it look like a Gingerbread House.  I also had some tiny wire candy canes in my stash.
I pulled out my Prismacolor pencils to color in the Shanty.  I also used gold and silver gel pens.
Now for the glitter fun.. i added Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels - Icicle Sparkles
At the top i used Fairy Hugs Stencil - Galaxy with molding paste and Fairy Hugs Glitter Powder - Pixie Dust.
 
 
Fairy Stamper Store Supplies:

Sign up to receive Fairy Stamper Newsletters at the Fairy Stamper store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!