Friday, December 25, 2020

Fairy Hugs - Starla wishes you a Happy Holiday!

 Fairy Hugs Store  carries Stamps, Paper, Glitter & Stencils!

Happy Holidays to you!

I have started this project using some digital paper from We Are 3 Digital Shop.
Next, i used some Distress Oxide - Tumbled Glass to create some clouds in the background.
I stamped Fairy Hugs - Fairy Branches with Distress Oxide - Tumbled Glass. The stamp towards the front was also embossed with clear embossing powder. 
I have also stamped, Fairy Hugs - Starla with VersaFine Clair - Nocturne and clear embossed her.
I used stamped Fairy Hugs - Stardust inside the circle several times rotating it as i stamped.
I used a white pen and starburst pen to embellish the sentiment circle.
I also drew around the Fairy Branches with a white pen.
Happy Holidays sentiment is a retired Inkadinkadoo wooden stamp.

I have used the following Fairy Hugs Products:
Fairy Hugs - Starla
 
 

Please come and visit us at Fairy Hugs Store Facebook Group!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!