Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Ching Chou Kuik - Purple Balloon precolored

 Ching Chou Kuik's February Facebook Challenge will be ending soon!
The theme this month is All You Need is Love

You can find the Facebook challenge 
by visiting the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook group here.

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, 
Purple Balloon (precolored)


This image was precolored by Ching Chou Kuik.
The background and hearts were made using Distress Oxide.
I also used a 3D heart embossing folder from Sizzix.
I heat embossed some of the card using a copper embossing powder.


You can see all of Ching Chou Kuik's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!


Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!