Monday, February 22, 2021

Fairy Hugs - Kissing Fairy.... Is he a prince?

  Hello everyone and Happy Monday!! 

 Super excited to share with you that I am a DT for a NEW store called, Fairy Stamper!
It is the #1 USA Retailer for Fairy Hugs Stamps
Check out the store here!!
 
Is he a prince or just a cute frog?
This is a really fun and pretty easy card to make.
First you would need the Fairy Hugs Background paper - Full Moon.
Then you would stamp the main stamps, Fairy Hugs - Kissing Fairy and Fairy Hugs - Tree Stump.
Next you would stamp Fairy Hugs - Stardust.  Now you can stamp the Fairy Hugs - Ivy Corner.  I usually heat emboss all of my stamped images with clear embossing powder.  It allows me to color in the crevises and not on top of the stamped image.
I stamped Fairy Hugs - Mini Frog on white card stock, heat embossed him with clear embossing powder, colored his spots with a copper gel pen and hand cut him out.
I attached him with double sided foam tape. 
Next i inked up a small  piece of card stock with VersaMark ink and embossed it with Ranger's Copper embossing powder.  Then i pulled out one of my crown dies (Spellbinder) and die cut the crown out of the embossed copper paper.  It worked best for me to get the impressions in the crown to do it this way.
I attached the crown on top of the stardust swirl with foam tape.
Now for the fun pencil coloring.  I colored in the wings, hair on he fairy.  I colored in the lines on the tree trunk and the corner ivy.  I added a bit of copper gel pen around the ivy.
 
Fairy Stamper Store Supplies:
 
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Stamper
Join our NEW Fairy Stamper Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyStamper on your projects and tag us at @FairyStamperStore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Stamper Newsletters at the Fairy Stamper store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!